Just as parents are our teachers, as they are second parents for our students in school. Our teachers are not just limited to classroom teaching but play a bigger role in each child’s life by providing them the best experiences. Each child in our school is given personal attention in academics by taking the following steps:
- Identification of where the child needs help
- Planning a remedial class
- Arranging one to one discussion with parents on remedial
- Plan to help the child at home (By giving appointments)
- Counseling students as well as parents
- Taking follow up of child’s progress
- Home Visits to understand child’s daily schedule and life at home.