Foster Friday gives a chance to the children to interact or enact freely on issues that affect them. Through different activities, they gain confidence, develop communication skills and grow.
The objective of the Foster group is :
- To create group for mentoring children to take care of others younger than them.
- To have a sense of responsibility for the ones they are responsible for.
- To create an environment of depending and hand holding.
- To help children have good role models to replicate.
- To have a sense of oneness amongst all group members.
- To inculcate moral values through various activities and to make sure it is replicated through their behaviour.
- Children should know and follow the Innovera School values.